Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

Reworking Menus

I'm starting to loose my fear of ListViews. The last two days I played around with them a bit to see what's possible. That lead to a few changes in the Casting Menu. 

The role overview works more reliable now and you now have the possibility to look at the actor profile of an actor you've already hired again and recast him if you have changed your mind (simple little feature, but wasn't possible before).

I also got around to add awards to the actor profile. I tried a just-text-list first, but that didn't look very pretty. Now I have an icon representing the award the category the award was one for. If your hover your mouse over it a tool tip will give you more information.





I quite like it and I hope you do to.

Happy New Year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen