Montag, 12. März 2018

Road to Alpha

Most of you might already know that I'm planning on releasing a Alpha/Demo Version of the game soon-ish so you guys can keep busy while I work on the TV Show Feature.

For those of you interested I added a To-Do-List to the Forum Thread, so you can keep up with my progress:

http://filmstudiotycoon.proboards.com/thread/11/demo-version 

I also have another small update:
I reworked the Open Audition Feature. You now no longer get to see the complete stats. Instead you'll get a short summary that will give you a rough idea about this persons stats.





Even more important: I finally got around to implementing the dynamic development of stats.
Working on successful, well reviewed movies will improve fame, experience and skills while flops will decrease the stats. How big the effects are will depend on a persons talent. A very talented person will develop much quicker.
Not working at all is also bad as fame now decreases with every month. 
Getting nominated or winning an award will boost stats.
Attractiveness will also change throughout a persons life, increasing during puberty and the early twenties and declining after a certain age. 
I did several long term (5-10 years) test runs and it's really interesting to see how some people rise to the top while others fail.
The game is really starting to feel like a realistic movie business simulation...

1 Kommentar: