Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

And the Oscar goes to...

It's been a couple of days since the last update. After a code-review, a friend of mine taught me a couple of new things about databases, so I spent a lot of time re-working these parts of the game code. It took some time, but I think in the long run it will pay off.

After seeing the latest Development Updates for Showtime!2, I also started thinking about motivation, progression and achievements and how these thing might work in a game like Film Studio Tycoon. I think I will share my thoughts on the forum soon, so you can give me your opinion.

I've been working on the code for awards for a while and today I started on the visuals so I finally have something to show off:











I hope you like the style. For the Alpha Version I want to include the Oscar, the Golden Globe, the Saturn Award and the Emmy Award. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen