Montag, 23. Oktober 2017

Quick Update: AI Studios + The Box Office

I've made some good progress on two major features, so it's time for another Update.

First: I improved the Box Office Menu. I removed the simple ListBox I used before and added something a little more fancy:



The Title is a little misleading. I'm still working on the week by week revenue mechanic, so this is actually an all-time-top-10.

Anyway...this picture shows something even more interesting than the box office numbers: All of these movies were released by AI Studios. I finally started working on the AI mechanic! 
So far the Intelligence Part of the Artificial Intelligence is a bit of a stretch, because right now pretty much everything about these AI Studio Movies is completely random. Of course I will work on this for the next couple of weeks, so the "decisions" made by the AI Studios will feel more realistic.
I'm pretty proud of my progress anyway. 
It's especially nice to see the filmographies fill up:





AI Casting is still completely random as well, but I will soon implement a mechanic that will make sure famous actors will get cast more often and in bigger parts.

That's it for now. I hope you like what you see. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen