Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017

Progress Report

I had a pretty tough work schedule, so I couldn't work on Film Studio Tycoon as much as I would have liked, but I still got a few things done:

- Expanded the database (more actors, more titles, more topics, more source material)
- Included marketing budget and focus into the calculations for a movies success
- Did some minor fixes on the UI 
- Add a pointless but neat looking Movie Premiere Screen
- Started working on the Top 10 Box Office mechanic and menu
- Added the option to generate a random Movie Script in the script menu 

Nothing breathtaking, but still progress, right? 

I have a couple of days off next week so I will probably/hopefully start working on AI Studios, so you have someone to compete against.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen