Sonntag, 12. November 2017

Progress Report

Last week the project file got corrupted! Luckily I had made a back up the week before, so not too much work was lost. 
Despite the minor setback, things are going well on the TV Show Front.
 
I also worked on a couple of other smaller things. Most noteworthy are probably relationships. The game now has a database for relationships between artists. Possible relationships types are friend, sibling, twin, lover, spouse, parents and enemy (Anything I forgot?).
A new game will start with certain artists already having relationships, but as you play, new relationships will develop via the event system. 

Another minor feature I implemented are Writer-Directors. If you pick a writer for your movie who is also a director, this message will come up:


I want something similar for movie sequels (and TV Show seasons), so you don't have to re-cast every single role, making sure you hire the same actors you had in the first movie.

I'm also thinking about setting up a small forum to make it easier for you guys to leave your feedback, your ideas and your wishlists. I'm getting feedback through several different channels right now, so it might be nice to have a central place to discuss the game.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen