Donnerstag, 28. September 2017

Progress Report

In the past days I have been working on the database and added more actors and movie titles (Over 1300 right now! All "handmade", no strange "random words smashed together" generator titles).

I also made a few visual changes, mostly on the casting menu and started working on the box office mechanic.

I'm quite happy with the progress so far. 

Making a movie pretty much works from beginning to end, from script writing to release. 
I'm currently trying to figure out the math behind the box office numbers, but that's probably going to be a lengthy process, with a lot of fine tuning involved.

Big updates like Feature Spotlights will be less regular from now on. That's because pretty much all the features I've shown you so far were already finished when I started this blog. If you don't hear from me for a while, don't get frustrated. 
I have not stopped working on the game and I will try to give you at least a short progress report every 7-10 days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen