Dienstag, 29. August 2017

Welcome!

Who am I?

I'm a 27 year old doctor from Germany with a love for video games. I started learning programming (C#) only a couple of month ago and since then I poured basically every free second (Not that I have a lot of them) into my newfound passion. 

What is Film Studio Tycoon?

Film Studio Tycoon (working title for now) is my first big game project. I have always loved simulation games, the more complex the better, so this genre was a natural starting point. My main inspiration was the fantastic Hollywood Mogul 3 (now goes by the name Hollywood Studio Manager. You can get it here for free) and to a lesser extent the newer Showtime! (which I think was also heavily inspired by Hollywood Mogul). 
While both games where great fun I constantly found myself thinking "I wish Hollywood Mogul would have this feature from Showtime!" or "I wish I could do the thing from Hollywood Mogul in Showtime!". 
When I found out, that both games were developed by one-man-teams, I decided to give it a try myself. I wanted to develop a game that combined all the great features from both games with a whole lot of my own ideas on top of it. That's how Film Studio Tycoon was born.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen